At EPIQ Machinery, we challenge the boundaries between being a technology company and a heavy equipment manufacturer by continually integrating new technologies into our equipment. A North American leader in the heavy industry of the aluminum and pulp and paper sectors, our talents are all proud to design and manufacture equipment that is out of the box, innovative and recognized worldwide for its quality.
We are currently looking for an Electromecanic to join the assembly team at our site in Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, QC.
The main responsibilities of the position are:
- Installation of components and conduits: electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic and modification when required.
- Make electrical connections
- Wiring and verification of electrical circuits
- Testing and development of valve and sensor components and adjustments
- Testing and development of electric motors
- Diagnose problems related to your area of expertise
- Quick fixes/adjustments of technical problems
- Collaborate to maintain a safe work environment, respecting current work procedures and safety standards
Qualifications and experience sought:
- DEP in Electromechanical Automation Systems
- 5+ experience in the field
- Good mechanical and electrical knowledge
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings to perform high level work
- Quality according to ISO 9001 standards
- Communication skills in English or French
- Ability to adapt to sudden changes in priorities in a team environment
- Thoroughness and attention to detail
- Has its own toolbox
- Strong problem solving skills
- Collaborative and team player
The employment is permanent, based on a 40-hour schedule over 4 days per week from Monday to Thursday.
Ready for your new challenge?
Come and work with enthusiasts who challenge borders to continuously integrate new technologies in equipment that is out of the box, innovative and recognized worldwide for their quality.