EPIQ Machinery, a regional company that designs and manufactures equipment sold around the world, is looking for bold talent for whom INNOVATION is a source of MOTIVATION. Are you motivated and looking to make the industry evolve? Come meet challenges at your height and advance your career.
Under the responsibility of the mechanical-electrical supervisor, the electrical mechanic’s role is to assemble the various electromechanical components of vehicles and equipment manufactured or repaired by the company. Perform all required electrical wiring (junction boxes, components, etc.) In more detail:
- Electrical assembly (assembly of panels, wiring, etc.) of various vehicles and equipment produced or repaired by the company.
- Follow drawings and specifications provided by engineering.
- Perform the planned tests and checks (VPO, terminal block torque) and complete the quality reports.
- Participate in equipment start-up.
- Ensure that workshop equipment connected to the electrical assembly is in good condition.
- Follow occupational health and safety procedures.
- Adhere to corporate policies.
- Any other related tasks and/or deemed necessary.
- Work mainly consisting of the assembly of new equipment
- Competitive compensation
- Clean work environment
- Work week ending at noon on Friday
- Group insurance
- Group RRSP with employer participation
- 40h of flexible leave after 1 year of service in the company