At EPIQ Machinery, we challenge the boundaries between being a technology company and a heavy equipment manufacturer by continually integrating new technologies into our equipment. A North American leader in the heavy industry of the aluminum and pulp and paper sectors, our talents are all proud to design and manufacture equipment that is out of the box, innovative and recognized worldwide for its quality.
We are currently looking for a Estimator – Application Specialist to join the sales team at our site in Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, QC.
The main responsibilities of the position:
- Provide the sales team with detailed pricing for all firm price proposals and budget price proposals, as applicable;
- Set prices and actively promote the sale of spare parts to existing customers on completed projects;
- Obtain comparative prices on components, estimate equipment and time required to complete a given potential project;
- Brainstorm, as needed, with sales team on potential projects;
- Price, purchase and sale of spare parts;
- Price of spare parts on internal projects.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3-5 years experience in pulp and paper and/or raw material handling systems an asset;
- Ideally a BSc in Engineering;
- Systematic and meticulous details;
- Aware of the costs;
- Understanding of the wide range of components purchased;
- Able to work within strict deadlines;
- Computer knowledge (able to master new software easily);
- Can manage changes in priorities;
- Understands the manufacturing process.
What we offer:
- Position is regular full-time, based on a 38-hour schedule over 4 (or 4.5) days per week from Monday to Thursday;
- Possibility of Hybrid work schedule;
- RRSP matching and insurance.
Ready for your new challenge?
Come and work with enthusiasts who challenge borders to continuously integrate new technologies in equipment that is out of the box, innovative and recognized worldwide for their quality.