The candidate will report to the Purchasing Manager.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to work independently, possess strong attention to detail, effective communication, and excellent organizational skills. The position requires a meticulous individual that is able to manage several deadlines simultaneously, manage, track and expedite the flow of purchased parts and materials.
- Contact suppliers in order to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries, and other problems
- Follow-up on delivery issues such as short ships, damaged goods, etc.
- Respond to inquiries about order status, changes, or cancellations
- Order confirmations
- Price corrections
- Office supply orders
- NC follow-ups
- Credit and returns
- Provide administrative support
- DEP in Supply Chain with 1-2 years of pertinent experience
- Bilingual (French/English) oral and written
- Computer literacy: Windows, Office Suite
- Attention to detail, strong analytical skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workloads and thrive in a fast-paced environment
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Work on world class projects
- RRSP with employer matching
- Health insurance
- Generous vacation and company paid personal time
- Flexible work schedule for optimal work-life balance