- Writes technical operating manuals for all client projects.
- Performs clerical functions within the group.
- Takes minutes at technical meetings
Responsibility and Authority
- Produce project manuals in cooperation with project managers and engineering department.
- Create, edit and maintain technical documentation for current and future applications, i.e. technical reference manuals.
- Perform project management clerical tasks such as updating project summary charts, cost reviews, etc.
- Strong capability in written English and French.
- Sufficient technical experience to be able to write and compile project manuals.
- Ability to take note at technical meetings and produce minutes of salient points.
- Systematic and meticulous in detail.
- Self-motivated, organized, able to function without detailed instructions.
- Ability to work for several project managers simultaneously and prioritize work load.
- Computer literate in appropriate software
- Able to suggest improvements to our methods and practices.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Work on world class projects
- RRSP with employer matching
- ??Health insurance
- ??Generous vacation and company paid personal time