At EPIQ Machinery, we challenge the boundaries between being a technology company and a heavy equipment manufacturer by continually integrating new technologies into our equipment. A North American leader in the heavy industry of the aluminum and pulp and paper sectors, our talents are all proud to design and manufacture equipment that is out of the box, innovative and recognized worldwide for its quality.
We are currently looking for a Welder Assembler to join the production and manufacturing team at our site in Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, QC.
The main responsibilities of the position:
- Carry out the assembly of custom welded mechanic: to design and carry out work of welding, cutting, assembling any maintenance weld with different welding processes;
- Read the plan and be able to edit according to the plans.
Qualifications and experience:
- Current welder certification/certificates, optional CWB certificate;
- The ability to comply with ISO 9001, CSA W59 and W47 standards;
- Have skills in French or English;
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities;
- Ability to read drawings and produce high quality work;
- Have a meticulous work attitude;
- Ability to operate an overhead crane and forklift.
What we offer:
- Position is regular full-time, based on a 40-hour schedule over 4 days per week from Monday to Thursday;
- RRSP matching and insurance.
Ready for your new challenge?
Come and work with enthusiasts who challenge borders to continuously integrate new technologies in equipment that is out of the box, innovative and recognized worldwide for their quality.